Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Monday 23 April 2012

Guilty TV pleasures - what are yours?

So, my friend and I were chatting the other night about TV shows we secretly love.


You know, the shows you watch alone, when the partner goes to bed. Or when you kick off your shoes and don the trackies after a day at work; or when you have a 'sick' day.


Invariably, it involves a reality show of some sort [and is likely to be set in Jersey. Or Essex].


But it always fits this criteria: you never actually admit to watching it. Because you're, like, too intellectual for that.


Now, I am a TV aficionado. A little too obsessed, perhaps.


Let me explain [justify] why.


My twins are fed, bathed, and in bed by 7.30... 7.45pm tops.


My husband gets up early for work and is pushing out some serious zzz's by, oh, 9.30. Sometimes 8.30pm


Which leaves me to stay up and write my freelance stories - and I'll do it in front of the telly BECAUSE I WANT TO! 


And so, my Foxtel IQ is/has been filled with such gems as... well, let me show you some clips:























And now... the lowest of my bad TV dregs:





Which shows are your guilty pleasures? C'mon... fess up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Josie! Flavor of Love! Now THAT'S a gem...

    ReplyDelete