Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Beauty Trend Alert: 'Outrageous Neons' - Nails by OPI

Beauty trend alert: neon for your nails!


Trust OPI to come up with a collection on nail lacquers that are inspired by what we'll be wearing this spring/summer.

Yes, I know... they adage goes that if you wore a trend the first time around, you should avoid it the second time, but pffft. I am hooked on neons now, and I don't care who knows it [I just bought a bright lime neon cuff from Diva, so there!]

When the trend was IN in the 1980s, I was a real bright pink fan, and already this shade is tickling my fancy, but I am dying to trial them all.

And so, OPI is launching its first ever neon lacquer range in a mini pack – called 'Outrageous Neons Mini Collection.'

The trick is to make the four electric hues of neon pink, neon yellow, neon orange, and neon purple really pop on your fingers and toes you apply the white base before applying two coats of OPI neon lacquer.

As with all OPI nail lacquers, Outrageous Neons contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde.

OPI’s Outrageous Neons Mini Collection will be available in salons from August 2012 and in David Jones nationally from 16 September, RRP $19.95.

For your nearest OPI stockists contact 1800 358 999 or visit www.opi.net.au.


Stay tuned for a report on my own roadtest...

1 comment: