Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 2 August 2012

Kate Upton: GQ USA, September 2012

Where have I been? Kate Upton has been burning up the internets, and I had no idea. Until now.

I came across Kate in a magazine this week and I was immediately entranced with how womanly she looked. I appreciate curves on a woman as much as the next straight girl

Kate is the new covergirl for the September 2012 issue of GQ - and well... I'll stop babbling. I'll let the pictures do the talking: 





The shoot is by Terry Richardson and... It's like seeing an all-American Sofia Vergara come to life.

Kate says in the issue: "I grew up in Florida riding horses, so the majority of my life I was either in boots or a bathing suit. I understand why my male followers like me... It's like any job. You find your strengths and play them up."

That she has done.

Since landing the highly coveted Sports Illustrated magazine cover, Kate has gone on to amass over 400,000 Twitter followers [@KateUpton]

4 comments:

  1. And God created Kate. Dear Lord...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who IS this supernatural creature? She is STUNNING!!

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shoot from Terry. Kate is so beautiful... what a body! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAIL. this is the cover of their July issue, not September. do some research before you spread wrong information.

    ReplyDelete