Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 24 January 2013

Honest Toddler: hilarious 'kiddie' blog

Have you come across this blog yet?

It's called 'Honest Toddler', and it's a hoot.



It's life through the eyes - and words - of a toddler, and [as you'd know if you're a parent to one], what emanates from the mouth of a little one is as 'pure' as, which means there is no filter, there are no niceties, and a there's whole lotta honest going on. Like it or not.

You can follow here, with stories to laugh and relate to, though my favourite is the short and sweet [and always acerbic] musing by 'honest toddler' on Facebook. Like this one:

"Go back to sleep." 
I'm deeply sorry that my circadian clock is so offensive to your lifestyle. Please accept my humble apologies for not being the robot child you envisioned.


And this one:

Parents, please stop saying "We'll see" if what you mean is "Not in your lifetime." I just can't anymore.


And these:

"I'm not going to repeat myself." If only that were true lol.

Is it too much to ask to be held from 4:30-7PM?

"I'm going to count to three." #toddlerproblems

Don't make a big deal out of my art if you're just going to throw it in the trash.

Asked if fish have butts. They laughed. That's the last time I put myself out there.

And here are some hilariously evil Tweets:




No comments:

Post a Comment