Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 24 January 2013

MiNDFOOD: Josie Gagliano - My Role As a Carer

This radio podcast tells the most accurate story of my life over the past five years.

Sure, I write and blog and attend events and have the occasional happy snap with people of note and like to have a good ol' brag about it.

But the reality is my life has changed markedly over the past five years (and not only because I became mother to twins), and while all of the above is real and true and enjoyable, my day-to-day journey in the past half-decade has kept me well and truly anchored to what's real in life.

It's a little complicated... And yet, it is plain and simple: becoming a carer means putting others first.

This podcast is featured on MiNDFOOD magazine's own radio broadcast, in line with a magazine article I wrote for MiNDFOOD, due for release in February 2013.

You can download the radio podcast in which I am interviewed by MiNDFOOD publisher Michael McHugh and Ben Starr by clicking here.




No comments:

Post a Comment