Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Monday 16 February 2015

Gogglebox Australia: VIDEOS + PHOTOS

Only one ep in and I am obsessed with this show 'Gogglebox Australia'.

The format, the couples, the (very recent, what you've been watching) shows they're watching and critiquing… it's all strangely addictive viewing. I am hooked. And my husband watches it with me. I can't tell you how happy I am about this.

My fave couple is Mick and Di. That's pretty much me and my long suffering husband, ha. I'm the avid TV watcher - he's the eternal critic. If his opinion differs wildly from mine, my critiquing turns to his terrible TV critiquing. And on it goes. It's kinda fun. The same can be said for Mick and Di. Di's comments are pure gold.

Likewise for long time couple Wayne and Tom "I'd do Manu; "Taser him (Tony Abbott) and get him out." . And Lee and Keith. Actually, I can't choose. I love them all, quirks and all.

The pics below… everything.

About Tony Abbott:




To see more about the couple and photos, go here.
The blurb says:
  • "Be a fly on the wall as Australia's most opinionated TV fanatics watch the nightly news, argue over politics, cheer their favourite sporting team and digest current affairs while our cameras capture every unpredictable moment."

    Gogglebox Australia screening details:

    Wednesdays, 9.30PM AEDT on the LifeStyle Channel, Foxtel and on
    Thursdays, 9.00PM on Channel Ten.

    For more, go here:

    And enjoy the posts below - snippets from the first show. Too good. Go on, get hooked!







No comments:

Post a Comment