Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal System: VIDEO

Hair.

I love it, I really do.

Scan my Instagram page and you'll see I am hair obsessed. Mamma told me that hair always needs to look perfect before leaving the house.

But hair on legs, underarms, bikini line? Ugh, be gone.

Okay, confession time though.

I don't like hair on my body, nope. No letting it grow under arms (yew). No hairy arms.

But: I don't have any hair on my face. Never waxed my lady mo - because I don't have one.

And... I don't do Brazilians. Have done. Once. Yeah, no. Not interested in being utterly naked down there. Pubic hair is there for a reason, folks. (Have you ever zapped your hair entirely there? Uncomfortable, for many different reasons).

But a trimmed lady garden - yes. I am not a waxer, not a beauty salon regular for hair removal.

So, when I was offered the chance to trial the new Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal System - yep. Come at me.

It's super simple to use, you guys. Foolproof, even. Here is a photo of the beauty:



First thing you need do is actually shave your hair off. So, I let it ALL grow, super long. Then took to it with a razor, and then started the process of zapping.

Here's the deal: if you have pale skin and dark hair you're the best possible candidate for the product. In laymen's terms, the Lumea machine omits flashes of light that are drawn to the dark hair, killing it at the root.

The process is (should be) pain free, and the treatment doesn't take too long at all. 

All you need to do is run it over the area slightly slower than if you were shaving to allow the light to be absorbed. (Also, as you can see above, there are different attachments according to the area of your body you are treating: face, bikini line, legs).

Pro tip: the Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal System comes with a guide that advises what light intensity you should use dependent on your skin tone. Don't use a higher intensity than what is recommended for your skin. This baby is also cordless, so you can use the machine around the house.

Here's the best bit: after four treatments you should start to see smoother skin for longer, and you can be hair free for up to two months. The longer you continue to use the product, the longer lasting the results will be.

The best way to explain it is via this video:



For more info, go HERE.

The product is at an RRP of $899. See more on it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment