Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Menulog ROADTEST

Ah, you guys... the simple pleasure of having food delivered to your door! Hello, Menulog.

And yet, it should not be deemed a treat, it should be deemed a basic human right, dammit.

I am not much of a buying food kinda gal... my mum taught me how to cook at home well, and I love cooking, when I get a chance.

Thing is, since my husband and I have done a role swap, he does most of the cooking.

But, let's just say, my tastes are vastly different from him. And so, his fare is very basic; think: Maltese and Italian basics like pasta, chicken schnitzel, meatballs, that kind thing.

And so, given the chance to trial a service where I'd get my very FAVE cuisine 

https://www.menulog.com.au/

Here is my Indian feast, from my local Indian place Curry Papa: (that's the beaut thing about Menulog - you get to uncover what is in your area you may not have known about, which means you uncover gems AND you support your local community businesses):




Want to know more?

Get social here:



And get ordering in your 'hood right HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment